:the Composer: :the Composer:

JAZZA + Flash = woot.

Aside from a few technical errors, masterfully told.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Awesome interface.

Dude. I love how you do interface graphics. I wish the preloading had a top though... I lost my MK symbol for a while =( Made me sad.

Excellent work.

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

"Woot"

Yeah. Woot.

You're a master of effects, man. You know how to create a mood. The gameplay was good, too, but the effects made me give this thing a 5. And a favorite. Anyways, I like the sword trails, the sounds of the hits (and misses), and the subtle camera shift when you move. Also, the lack of outlines within the characters adds to the mood.

The only thing is that the gameplay gets a little stale. Each monster has a certain strategy you can use to easily defeat it, and fighting mobs is basically the same.

Anyways, good work. I'm going to play it again right now. =)

Void24 responds:

I absolutely agree that it gets boring. I am striving to develop more solid game play in future games to keep the game FEELING good as well as looking good.

Notessimo Notessimo

Woot

First, to i-am-bored-13, you CAN put sharps and flats.

Now then. Sweet program! =D My only gripe is that some of the instruments don't sound like the instruments. Like the flute, for example. Other than that, awesome! I didn't know Flash was this powerful.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Thank you !!! The instruments will be way better in the next version ! look for it in september !

The Paradox Trials 2 The Paradox Trials 2

Fun game.

Me likey the game. But please, for the love of all that is good in this world, it's "a lot"! Like, a ton, a bunch... a lot!